Saturday, June 4, 2011

Sent: Friday, March 2, 2007 6:08 PM
Subject: Reba Update
Hi, Everyone!!!
Well, it has been a while since I have given you an update on me. Well, I was unable to do the experimental drug thing, but that is ok. I am taking 150mg of temodar for six weeks on two weeks off. I feel GREAT!!!! I am not getting sick or anything. Still Have My hair that has grown back and I am not gaining a lot of weight this time either. I am still amazed at the amount of joy I feel everyday now. I can truly say I now know what true Joy is. God Is, sooo amazing....
Well, I am keeping this one short just to let you know how I am for now...Let you know more soon.
Love and God Bless, Reba






Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2006 3:38 PM
Subject: Love Ya
One morning you will never wake up. Do all your friends know you love them? I was thinking...I could die today, tomorrow or next week, and I wondered  if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that needed rekindling or three words needing to be said. Let every one of  your friends know you love them. Even if you think they don't love you back, you would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do.
And just in case GOD calls me home before I see you again....... I LOVE YA!!!
Live today to the fullest because tomorrow is not promised.











No comments:

Post a Comment