Saturday, February 12, 2011

Life is good

Well so far this year has been pretty good to me.  Ryan and I decided to start painting different rooms in the house.  What used to be the playroom is now a family room.  Ryan painted it brown...like a chocolate brown.  Its real pretty.  We do have a few things left to do in it, but its awesome.  We put the computer in there, and there is the love seat.  Some toys.  Last night Ryan painted the living room.  I told him he couldnt put a new TV in a shitty painted living room.  So we got a brighter yellow for it, and it looks amazing.  Still a few things to do, but it looks great.  Im excited to see the finished product.  We are taking the TV from the living room and putting it in the family room with the Wii for the kids.   I think in time I want to turn the back room into the game room with some game chairs and the Wii.  The next project will be the bathroom.  But I think thats going to be a weekend that Ryan doesnt have to work.  One room at a time.  Im already a happier person with the few changes weve made to the house.  I cant wait until its done.  It will take a few months, but we will get it done.  Life is good.  My birthday this year was awesome.  Went to Keller Williams with Lori, Adam, Cole, Tim, and Julie.  The walk from the van to the Park West sucked, but was so worth it.  I really want to go again.  Next chance we get we are all going again.  Life is good.  I cant say it enough.  Im one lucky lady.  Awesome husband, awesome friends....kids arent too shabby themselves.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment