Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Feeling good

I started Zumba last Monday.  The first day was fun.  I was of course just figuring it out so I was unsure of the moves.  As the days have gone on though I have started to do them much better.  Today I actually did a few of the single dances and then did half of the Zumba Party.  I honestly dont really know what that is, but I checked it out.  Im going to do that tomorrow instead of what I normally do.  Im loving it.  Im going to get a scale on Thursday or Friday and weigh and measure myself.  Even though by then I would have been doing Zumba for almost 2 weeks.  Its ok though.  I was weighed last Monday at the doctor.  Aunt Jean told me she knows someone that lost 4 inches in 3 weeks!  I think if I lost that I would be able to notice in my jeans.  Im impatient.  I want results now.  I think thats why its been hard for me to stick to something in the past.  I got discouraged and gave up.  Not this time.  I camt.  I wont.  Really part of my motivation is because Lori gave it to me for my birthday and I dont want to not use it.  Its an expensive game, and for Lori to give it to me really meant a lot.  So when I feel like not doing it, I just tell myself Lori would be pissed if I didnt do it.  Not that I really think she would be pissed.  I dont think she would be anyways.  Well maybe.  I guess I would be if I gave someone a $50 gift and they didnt use it.  Waste of money.  So thats what I tell myself.  Lori will be pissed if I dont do it.  Its really fun too.  I love when the kids join in too.  Yeah gets annoying, but seeing Cassidy put her hand out if front of her to control the kinect cracks me up.  Or to look over and see Anthony and Jonathan have no rhythm like me.  Or watch Dylan flop his arms and jump up and down.....makes me smile.  I love 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment