Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Enough is enough

I have decided that enough is enough.  No more excuses.  No more bullshit.  I am going to lose weight this coming up year.  Im going to get everything in place to be able to have a routine to work out.  I have to make the effort more.  Im tired of not fitting in my clothes anymore.  When we go on vacation in July I want to feel better about myself.  I know realistically I wont be where I want to be, but I will be on my way at least.  Its not going to be easy, but I will take it one day at a time.  Set a goal to do and stick to it.  I need to get a new scale since mine doesnt work anymore.  Im going to do measurements once a week and weigh in once a week.  No one is going to do it for me, and the only way to lose the weight is to get off my ass.  This year will be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment