Thursday, September 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Kevin

Today you would have been 29.  So much has happened since you died.  The kids miss you.  We miss you.  Your mom has such a sadness in her eyes.  I wish there was something I could do to make it go away, but I know theres not.  Yesterday you would have found out Michelle is pregnant.  I know how much you loved all your nieces and nephews, and I have no doubt you would have loved this news.  Im sure you would have had a few smartass things to say about Shawn becoming a dad.  The news yesterday made me thrilled for them, but sad.  I know what a great uncle you were to my kids and Loris girls.  You loved them all.  It makes me sad that the kids will grow up without you.
Saturday is your party.  You know Ryan B will have it every year.  We will never forget you.  You will always be a part of our life no matter what.

Happy Birthday Kevin.  I hope you are partying with your dad today.  Watch over us Saturday as we celebrate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment