Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Anthony

Hmm.  Where to start?  It was a cold winter day.......
haha no really.  I met Mike when I was working at White Hen.  Him and his friends would come in almost every night and hang out.  Working midnights sucked, but when you had people come in to talk and hang out it wasnt bad.  We had hung out once or twice alone.  We went to this park one night.  We just sat on the play ground and talked.  I remember we actually played on the monkey bars.  We had fun.  When we were walking back to his truck he looked at me and asked if he could kiss me.  I had never had someone ask if they could kiss me.  I laughed and said yeah.  He was a great kisser.  Soft lips and like the perfect kiss.  I was infatuated.  Something was wrong with my car, and he offered to come check it out.  The day he came over there was a Bears game on.  He watched the last little bit with my brother, then we went in my room for a minute.  I dont remember how it started or anything, but we ended up having sex.  We both fell asleep after that.  When we woke up it was almost dark out.  We both jumped up, he left and I got ready for work.  Over the next few weeks we still saw each other a few times, but he was working a lot so he didnt come in much.  When Tiffany found out we had sex she told me I was pregnant.  I said whatever.  Because I was 18 and knew it all.  You cant get pregnant after having sex one time.  Well I mean I know you can, but as an 18 year old you think you are invincible.  Nothing can stop you.  So when Tiffany got tired of telling me I was, she went a bought a test.  Well 3 actually.  And some condoms.  She said if I wasnt then I could have the condoms so I didnt get pregnant, and if I was she was keeping the condoms so she didnt get pregnant again.  I told her I wasnt, but I would humor her and take the test.  I went and peed on the stick and came out and showed her.  She looked and bust out laughing.  She said thats exactly what it looked like when she found out she was pregnant with Dakota.  Fuck.  My.  Life.  Sure enough.  It was positive.  I called my mom who was at work.  I had told her the night before that I thought my period was late.  So I guess when I called to tell her I was pregnant it wasnt that big of a shock.  But it was.  Aunt Jean has told me that she freaked out.  I get it now.  Her baby was having a baby.  She was awesome though.  She was there with me all the way.  I remember when I called Mike to tell him.  He said "Im shaking like a retard".  How the fuck do you think I feel???  After that I didnt really hear from him.  I think I was about 4 months along he told me to have an abortion and he would pay for it.  No thanks.  He also told his friends that I was lying about sleeping with him.  Only a few really believed me at all.  He went on to be with this other girl...who is now his wife.  Never told her about me.  I dont fully remember how, but I think it was my grandma who called Mikes mom.  We did do the DNA test when Anthony was 3 months old.  Even though I knew he was Anthonys dad.  He looked like an idiot when it came back that he was the father.
Moral of the story....You can get pregnant by having sex only 1 time.  Swallow that shit next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment