Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Seriously?

Why is it kids feel the need to ask the same question 5 different ways over and over?  How many versions of "no" must they be told?  All day today Dylan asked "Can I play Wii?" At first my answer was not right now because I was waiting on the Comcast idiot to show up.  While the Comcast idiot was here he was good because he was on the computer.  After lunch it was right back to "Can I play Wii?"  No.  Its time to chill out for a little bit.  You just had the computer.  So after the other 2 got home I went a head and let them play for a little bit.  Of course all I heard was Anthony complain about not being player 1.  Dylan scream and yell because Anthony wasnt letting him do what he wanted.  Jonathan complain because he didnt get a turn to play....even though he went first as player 1.  Oh and then there was Cassidy shutting the TV off every few minutes making the boys yell.  After dinner watching Scooby Doo Jonathan felt that was the time to ask 50 questions about getting a pet.  IF we get a pet it will be a cat.  And that wont happen for a few more months.  No we arent getting a snake.  No we arent getting a turtle, or scorpion, or gecko, or lizard, or any other slimy nasty thing you think you are bringing in my house.  Save those things for when you are out on your own.  No matter how much you beg we will not have any of those things.  7:57pm.  "Bed time".  I say.  But its not 8 yet!  By the time you put your jammies on and brush your teeth it will be.  Up stairs now.   Im wating for the house to be nice and quiet so I can just listen to nothing.  Nothing is better then a quiet house laying in my bed relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment