Sunday, January 2, 2011

A New Year

I decided to start this for myself mostly.  To see what kind of growth I can make within myself in the next year.  I have high hopes for this year.  I am going to work harder to be a better wife, mom, and person all around.  I know everyone has resolutions and mostly they get broken.  I dont make resolutions.  I set goals.  Last year my goal was to quit smoking.  July 17, 2010 I thought I smoked my last cigarette.  August 4 we got the devistating news that Kevin was killed.  I smoked for a week while dealing with everything.  Since then I have not smoked.  I feel pretty good about that.  My weight on the other hand has gotten a little on the high side.  I know it has.  I am realistic when it comes to myself and my body.  This year my goal is to work towards being a size 11 again.  I want to be healthier for my kids and Ryan.  I would also like to become more organized.  My house needs it, my kids need it, mostly I need it.  I think a lot of my mood swings come from me not being organized.  It will help my kids as well.  I am going to work on yelling as well.  I know I yell a lot.  Sometimes I cant help it.  It just happens.  Something in me snaps and I lose it.  Maybe with this it will help me with my anger issues.
I have always wanted to start a journal or blog, but afraid of what others would say about what I write.  Well you know what, I dont care.  This isnt for everyone to read or judge.  This is for me to become a better person. With that said.  I look forward to this year.  I hope to have many highs, and little lows.  Make lots of memories for in the end thats all you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment