Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Clash of the Titans

So last night was the last night before the kids went back to school and Ryan goes back to work.  After the kids went to bed Ryan and I layed on the couch together and watched Clash of the Titans.  At first I didnt want to watch it because I always fall asleep, but I loved it!  It was a great remake of the original.
Im sorta nervous about the next few weeks.  Other then the money issue.  Last time Ryan went back to work after shut down we were great.  We were on track to being real happy.  Then Kevin died.  Its been a very hard few months.  I think we are starting to get past the anger part and move onto acceptance.  I think there will always be anger for the way he died, but we have to learn to accept it or it will eat us up.  Just because we accept it doesnt mean we will ever forget.


Ok as I am writing this the boys were going to go out to the bus.  Yeah apparently I was wrong and school doesnt go back today.  Its tomorrow.  Dammit.  Another day.  Its ok.  They can help me clean the house today. :)  It works to my advantage I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment