Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My dreams from last night

So last night I had a few dreams that went together.

The first one I was in a hospital by myself.  Giving birth.  It wasnt hard or anything like that.  I remember the nurses telling me to push and next thing I know the baby was out.  I heard them say how tiny he was.  A boy.  I had a boy.  Then I remember the nurse taking him to the nursery and I told the doctor I really had to go home that I had things to do and get ready for "Aiden" to come home.  I had named him Aiden.  Next thing I know Im walking in my house and the kids are all excited to see me and I told them it was a boy named Aiden.   I told them that we had to get the house ready for him to come home.  Only we werent in this house.  It was a bigger house.

The next dream I had I was riding something...not sure how to explain what it was...down the road.  It was me and a kid.  Im not real sure, but I think the kid was Dylan.  We got to the hospital and we were walking down the hall.  For some reason Isaac was in the hospital so we stopped and saw them.  I told Beth it was a boy and when she had time she should go see him.  So then Im walking down the hall and there was 2 hall ways.  I went to the right and after a few steps I stopped.  At this point the boy (Dylan maybe) that was with me wasnt and I didnt notice or wasnt worried.  But a girl was with me.  An older girl.  Maybe early 20s.  I stopped and said "Oh I went the wrong way.  I knew I was going to"  and turned around  Well there was this black lady that was being lifted by 2 nurses and I heard her husband say how she wanted to play football no matter what and no matter how many injuries she has.  He said something about her hip being out of place.  So we squeezed past them and went to the other hallway.  I saw one of those boards they write on.  I saw A.Hilgert and smiled.  The nurse saw me and said "Hi Aidens Mommy.  Did you want to try while you are here?" I said sure.  I guess I knew she was talking about breast feeding.  I told her that I had nursed my other kids and didnt think it would be too hard to nurse him.  Me and this girl ( I think I called her Nicky) went into this room to wait for the nurse to bring the baby.  There was music playing really loud and I remember thinking I was going to have the nurse turn that down.  There was another girl in there with a little girl that you could tell was mixed.  The nurse walked in and was holding the baby real close and handed him to me.  When she did I realized she gave me a fake baby and we laughed.  The girl I was with was crying...not sure why...and I said look shes only kidding she does this to everyone.  She said thats not why she was crying.  The nurse went out of the room to go get Aiden and thats when I realized that the other girl in the room had more kids with her.  I said...wow where do all these babies keep coming from?  All the kids were toddlers maybe.

Thats all I remember from them.  Time to send it on to Aunt Jean and have her tell me how crazy I am.  :).




And this is what she had to say about my dream...........

this is so good, and also going to BLOW you away!
ok, so its going to take a bit to answer this one I will say DONE when done, incase the temp internet gets shut off while typing (wink)ok, as you know houses etc are you, the bigger house indicator is saying "older" "more experienced" as you see because you had your other kids this dream was not one of oyu at 8 etc. so to begin more or less, the "having a baby" and the nurse taking it to me indicates a death, not a birth (you need to find what birth means specifically for yourself by watching the few days b4 and few days after a birth dream to see events in rl) so anyways back to you, th ebaby named picked is reminescent of "Eden" to me so could be good times to come or improvements of situation to come etc. also the name reminds me of David, as in Jesus is from the house of David, again referring back to something along that lines coming.now onto the next part, you saw Beth told her there was a boy, and also she was with a boy, curiously the next thing was a man saying how his wife wanted to play a mans sport at all costs. So with this it's like a "bell tolling" count down or something of the effect of taking a frander stand for something. Now with her hip being out of place, that is the "birth route" so to speak and so far all your dream is indicating to me is "death of something" now here is this woman who is facing the "death" of her dream to play a game. BUT again referrancing back to a baby route being broken. You squeeze past them, SO this would indicate the closeness to you I.E. family member, possibly self but less likely, so so far we know (don't laugh) a female is having problems not fullfilling her dream and it involves physical breakage or breaking down of her body.how I got the bell toll effect is ...each boy represents a dong of the bell, as it resounds to "awake" you to the "whats actually happening" like 1,2,3, etc.p.s. Aiden is closely laced Eden, also David being Jesus as in from the house of and referrancing isaac is also a biblical name....as well as Beth...so keeping all these points in mind as we go..ok what you and possibly Dylan is riding in is significant only that it gives state of self. it was moving so thats a good thing because that shows forward gain or in the future motions. (NOW there is at this point a second direction to think about I will explain further after this first reading/discription)Now there were two hallways, as in RL you always have choices you picked one and realise that was the wrong choice. So with backtracking you get onto the right path...as in RL  Also the woman being Black is an emotional discription of depression, etc. since she was about to lose her dream that would also indicate depression. The older girl oyu found yourself with around 20, is you. you tell yourself "oh I went the wrong way" because the Dylan was gone (wasn't born yet or thought of yet)....Not sure how old oyur cousin Nikky was when she died,,,if that was her name i think it was..anyways by you indicating you knew you would go the wrong way is indicating you knew to make better choices you just chose NOT to..now you have to back track to get on the right path..which also great insertion point here, did you know it was more proper to be a left handed person than right?? yep, so this small point of going to the right as also in doing the right thing turned out wrong..see because the left was the better choice at one time in history..pointing this out because it also lets you know it really is spirit directing dreams. because if you didnt know that point about the left and right how would it show up in your dream correctly?? spirit..ok onto the next part.oh if not your cousin, debbie had a brother named Nikki who never came home from the hospital, he died at around 5-7 I think his name was nikki she also named her daughter nikki after him. He was born severly deformed and retarded he was the size of a 9 month old when they buried him. ok, now to the punch line part of the dream...The nurse brought you a fake baby, yet no one else had fake babies you just knew thats what the nurse did as a joke....however this is where th emeat of the message is. The Nurse a caregiver asks you if you want to do a nurturing role (breast feed) you said yes. However she brought you a fake baby, this is tricky cause it indicates either someone is trying to pass a kid off as someone elses in rl, like he's the daddy but aint. OR you are taking responcibility for only PART of your nurturing that is ineffective behavior. (I'll try to explain this better) Now the NIkki we don't know for sure is real or you or an emotion playing itself out, I would lean towards an emotional side of you as she interacted with no one but you. So we already established through the football hero that dreams are looking like not bing fullfilled and there is depression, also that there is a chance that the "real issue" is "fake"...see where this is going?? Now the music is the "waa waa" sound ringing in the ears..or the "can't take it anymore" statements coming oyur way..OR (trying to explain better) there is a person barking in your ear that you want a caregiver to tell them to shut the fk up...or caregiver being someone who takes care of you etc to tell them to shut the fk up...Now, this is the clintcher...the girl crying is also a release of emotion a letting go..when the nurse went to go get the baby that would indicate a burden or responcibility that the girl across from you had tons of. BUT going to give you my proffessional oppinion here.....drum roll...Not sure who or why but someone is having female issues around oyu and it indicates physical problems. However by not mentioning or speaking of an "affair" or "decepton of birth" this person is trying to pass something that isn't true. Now the whole dream revolves around abortions, someone ether had one, or is going to have one or said they had one BUT their mind is now depressed because they know it was a "lie or Joke" that they are now caught up in. Also, your asking "where are all these babies coming from" indicates the extent of the lies. Done


I love Aunt Jean.  She makes sense of things for me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment