Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Now that was really somethin'

Watching the video of Grandpas funeral makes me miss him even more.  He was always there when I needed someone to talk to.  When I got arrested I called him knowing he wouldnt judge me or be mad at me.  He was there to watch me graduate high school.  He was there when I had the boys.  He loved those boys more then anything.  Jonathan was his little buddy.  When Jenn took Jonathan it broke his heart.  Even laying in the hospital he wanted to see Jonathan.  I begged to get him there.  Breaks my heart that he never got to see him again.  I know hes watching over us.  I just miss him.  He always knew what to say to make me feel better.  He was my dad more then my grandpa.  He sat by me when my mom died.  He was there to help pick up the pieces.  He was the greatest man I knew.
Forever gone, but never forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment