Friday, January 14, 2011

Tired of you

Im sorta getting tired of the way you have been talking to me.  It seems like anytime I say anything you have a comment to make or you roll your eyes or I can tell by the look on your face you dont like what I just said.  I feel myself distancing myself from you right now.  You think you have all the answers for my life.  You dont.  You dont know my financial stuff because Im tired of you telling me what I have to do and what you would do.  Im not you.  You dont live my life.  I will deal with my bills the best way I can.  You seem to be getting very judgmental about anything I have to say.  Therefore I dont say much.  My life is getting better.  It is taking time to get it to where I want.  Im ok with that.  In a few months things are going to be so much better.  I shouldnt have to prove myself to you to be your friend.  You are supposed to be my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment